Join us for a day of charter school advocacy for parents from Kansas City. Connect with your legislators and have your voice heard!
- A small group parents and children will be leaving KC at 7:30am.
- We'll provide breakfast in the van and arrive at the capitol around 9:30am.
- We won't know until about a week in advance if there will be a charter bill hearing where parents and school leaders can testify in front of a committee.
- Either way we will be arranging meetings with legislators to share our charter school stories.
- Lunch on CEAM at or by the capitol.
- Hopefully we will be able to meet with more legislators in the afternoon.
- It will depend on our meeting schedule when we'll leave but it's usually around 2pm, returning at 4pm.
February 21, 2018 at 7:30am - 4pm
Cici Tompkins · · 314-561-8646